Well, truely speaking I got this idea from one of my friends blog. So, I thought to list down my top 10 desire as of now, before I go through his blog.
Here goes the list.
1. A tour of Moon – this is my desire from very childhood, when I came to know about lunar landing mission of the Apollo program. The desire has grown stronger after I heard that US agencies are planning to build habitation in moon. I want to see the darkness of universe and vastness of space and also the beauty of Earth from space; I want to experience the zero gravity feeling and to be a part of a creation, where no living being can live as of now.
2. To write at least one Bengali Book and one English Book – This is for my identity and realizations. I want to express all my thoughts through these books. I am confident that I will achieve this target.
3. To have Doctorate in Humanities / Social Science / Physics– especially in one of the following topics. Psychology, Human Brain, Search for GOD and absolute reality and creation mystery, Terrorism, Global Culture: This is just a dream, nothing planned yet. I am not sure whether I can plan anything in future.
4. To visit Antarctica, Ladakh, Amazon forest, Pyramids of Egypt and Polar trip in Norway. I have already been to Norway, but I want to go further to see all possible extreme diversities of nature. My dream is to fly through different country in a helicopter. Hope I will able to see some of them.
5. To See World Cup Football Match seating in the Stadium. To me this is the biggest event in today’s world, where almost every country participates. I like paying football and Cricket, and being an International player was my fantasy.
6. To have a dinner with Sourav Ganguly, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and Aishwarya Rai is one of my desire. In fact my fantasy is to be a celebraty, but of can not, what is the problem to be with the celebrities at least in a charming evening.
7. To be in the Himalayas at least for a month alone without any money and luggage. I want to be in different banks of the river of Ganges and different temples in Himalayas with one camera and a notebook and nothing else. I want to be there as long as I enjoy the beauty of life and nature to test a different life without any constraints, boundaries, and just to keep on harvesting of knowledge from Nature.
8. In contrary I want to see absolute bliss in every member of my family.
9. To be a good photographer, and to organize one exhibition of my pictures and paintings. I left painting few years back, but I can still do it as it is in my blood.
10. Finally, a peaceful and painless death to be a perpetual part of nature and creation.
That’s it. Gosh what a long list of emotional unrealistic fantasies!! Dear Dear, I have to be very specific in order to make then in reality, and that’s always a problem for me. I always think more, go beyond boundaries and always fall short of my targets. But that’s what my nature is, I can’t stop dreaming. My desires changes time to time, but as of now this is the list of my top wishes.